Amazon Price: $149.99 (as of July 17, 2018 9:33 PM –
Review – Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4
Welcome to this review of the Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4. We’ll tell you all about it – what it, what it does, and what buyers think of it.
More importantly – because this is a Black Friday deal – if you’re in a hurry, there’s not a lot of time. Click here to go straight through to Amazon to check out the Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4.
Or (because you need to be quick!), click the Add to Cart button (above or below) to add it to your Cart.
- Full version of the RB4 (Rock Band 4)
- You get an authentic replica of the Strat guitar that helped shape the sound of modern rock.
- The Wireless Strat lets you easily activate Overdrive and automatically sync the Rock Band 4 guitar controller with any TV.
- 60 tracks in the core playlist
- Over 1,500 additional tunes available for download
- Import your previously purchased Rock Band music library into this version.
- You can interact with others and get social with multiplayer “Shows” mode – drop in or out, and even change difficulty, all on the fly and without interrupting gameplay.
- Unleash your expressive talents with all-new gameplay elements that let you add your personal signature to every performance.
What We Like
You can live out your greatest rock fantasies – on stage, under the lights and in front of a roaring crowd!
You can personalize it – blast out blazing guitar solos of your very own in the new Freestyle Guitar Solos mode.
You can build multi-song sets, vote for the next song, change difficulty levels and drop in or out all on the fly.
Work the crowd into a frenzy with the game’s new Stage Presence – flaunt your charisma and work with bandmates for in-game rewards and real-time audience reactions.
Batteries last for up to 30 hours
The included guitar is wireless (perform on stage without tripping over cables) and can be adapted to either left- or right-handed players.
The guitar has 2 sets of fret buttons to unleash blazing guitar solos.
Rock Band 4 features over 60 tracks, including:
Aerosmith – “Toys in the Attic”
Avenged Sevenfold – “Hail to the King”
Elvis Presley – “Suspicious Minds”
Foo Fighters – “The Feast and the Famine”
Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk”
and many more
Click here for the Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4 and get the best discount, because it’s part of a Black Friday 2015 deal. Click here.
What Other Buyers Say
If you’ve owned previous versions, you’ll be happy with the improvements.
Be aware that there are some compatibility issues – read the in-depth reviews on Amazon before you buy so you won’t be disappointed.
If you’re new to this game and want a guitar, this is for you.
Be aware that training in this version is more limited than in older editions. If you are familiar with guitars and know what a pull-off is for example, you’ll be fine. (The makers said buyers weren’t using the training so they dropped it).
Buyers are very happy with the soundtrack.
The Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4 is part of a special BLACK FRIDAY DEAL.
Warning: this deal is only available for a few more hours. To save money on this popular guitar bundle, click the link below to Add to Cart and get a HUGE discount!
Click here to buy Rock Band 4 Wireless Guitar Bundle – PlayStation 4 at a huge Black Friday discount offer from Amazon.