Review of FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System
Welcome to this review of the FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System. Here you will find out what the FoodSaver is and does, as well as what the customer opinion is.
More importantly – because this is a Black Friday deal – if you’re in a hurry, there’s not a lot of time. Click here to go straight through to Amazon to check out the FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System.
Or (because you need to be quick!), click the Add to Cart button (above or below) to add it to your Cart.
- Automatically vacuums and seals, keeping food fresh for longer.
- No more freezer burn; no more wasted food.
- Long-term storage of meats and fish in the freezer
- Short-term storage of deli meats and cheese in the fridge
- Store cookies, crackers, and other snacks in the pantry
- Keep a busy kitchen running smoothly!
- Compact size
- Manual operation – less to go wrong!
- CrushFree Instant Seal helps protect delicate foods during sealing process
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Marinate food in minutes instead of hours
What’s in the Box?
- FoodSaver V2244 vacuum sealer
- FoodSaver heat-seal roll
- FoodSaver heat-seal quart and gallon bags
- Accessory hose
- User manual
What We Like
Food stays fresh up to 5 times longer than other storage methods. For example, beef would store for up to 6 months in the freezer normally, but with the FoodSaver, it will stay fresh for up to 3 years!
You save freshness, save money, and save time (because you prevent waste, and you can buy in bulk and when food is on sale). In fact, you can save up to $2700 a year!
It’s really easy to use:
- Fill bag and place open end into vacuum sealing channel
- Close and lock lid
- Press Vac/Seal button
Click here for the FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System and get the best discount, because it’s part of a Black Friday 2015 deal. Click here.
What Other Buyers Say
Don’t be shocked by a few reviews that say the seal doesn’t work. As one buyer said, if you follow the instructions, the seal works perfectly. In most cases, just do it right and all is well.
Most buyers commented on how much they’ve saved by having the FoodSaver. It’s really cut down on waste for them. One buyer says the FoodSaver paid for itself in just 2 months.
Here’s a tip from one buyer: you don’t HAVE to buy the FoodSaver bags, there are cheaper alternative textured vacuum bags. And you can re-use them – just wash them thoroughly and allow to air dry. You’ll get several uses out of each bag. However, don’t use zip lock bags, they won’t work.
Be aware that there is no cutter on this model, so you’ll need a pair of scissors to cut to the size you want.
Several buyers were delighted to find out that the FoodSaver works well for cooked foods too. So you can seal leftovers, or cook more than you need, and then seal the food. Then you have easy-to-grab snacks and ready meals.
The FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System is part of a special BLACK FRIDAY DEAL.
Warning: this deal is only available for a few more hours. To save money on this popular vacuum sealer, click the link below to Add to Cart and get a HUGE discount!